Tungsten Carbide Brazed Tips for Metal Cutting
|FOB Price:||US $40-46 / kg|
|Min. Order:||3 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3 kg||US $40-46/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||100 Tons Annually|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: all sizes
- Size: Large
- Type: Precision translational head
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2000, SGS
- Application: Aviation, Electronics, Industrial,Etcall Sizes
- Workpiece: Steel,S.Steel,Cast Iron,Alu,Wood,etc.
- Machining: Turning,Milling,Boring,etc.
- Performance Grade: Top, Middle
- Standard: ISO Standard
- Transport Package: Plastic Box, Standard Export Carton
- Origin: Zhuzhou
- Logo Printing: Gw or Others
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Cemented Carbide
- Grade: K10 K20 P10 P20 P30 ,etc
- Types: A10 A12 A16 C10 C12 C16 C20 D5 D6 D8 E5 E6 E8
- Making Type: Brazed,Tipped,etc.
- Process: Sintered Blank
- Color: Gray
- Trademark: GW
- Specification: 33x23x19cm
- HS Code: 8208101900
Grewin Carbide brand products are sold to more than 50 countries in the world, such as Europe, USA, south east Asia, middle east, south America, etc.
If you need any carbide products, I will be glad to send our offer.
|Properties of grades and application recommended.|
|K10/YG6X||The finishing & semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese steel and hardening steel.|
|K20/YG6||Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.|
|P10/YT15||Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing for steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and rather high cutting speed.|
|P20/YT14||Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing of steel and cast steel.|
|P30/YT5||Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working conditions.|
|M10/ YW1||Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.|
|M20/ YW2||The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs|