Solid Carbide Hinge Boring Bits Dowel Drill Router Bits
|FOB Price:||US $1.13 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1.13/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 3mm to 35 mm
- Size: 3-35 mm
- Type: Cutting and Drilling
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2000
- Rotation: Left and Right
- Head: Carbide
- Transport Package: Standard Box
- Origin: Zhuzhou
- Logo Printing: with Logo Printing
- Customized: Customized
- Material: HSS and Solid Carbide
- Usage: Wood Drilling
- Flutes: 2/3/4
- Trademark: GW
- Specification: all sizes
- HS Code: 8207709000
2.Super abrasion, high precision,light cutting and no burrs around hole side
3.The edge part formed in one piece by the full automatic digital control Grinder.
4.Concentricity of drill is below 0.01mm.
5.Long working life benefit from good carbide head.
6.New edge angle makes bore smooth, no chipping.
7.The entire series offers several design features:
- the unique tip has curved, negatively ground spurs to produce exceptionally clear bores with no rough
Edges.Centre point balanced;
- the cylindrical head is bigger than traditional tips and is extremely resistant to prolonged use.
It lasts longer between sharpenings;
- the plunge edge runs all the way to the centre of the bit to reduce drilling resistance and increase
- the solid carbide construction guarantees an almost infinite number of resharpenings, and since it is
- a solid unit of carbide, it offers extra safety features;
- ideal for hardwood and difficult composites such as particle boards, MDF and veneered wood.
- excellent performance on high-speed boring units and CNC routers.