High Precision Solid Carbide Reamer
|FOB Price:||US $1.18 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $1.18/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||a Plastic Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: R2301-5
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Oval Length: 35-160mm
- Precision: High Precision
- Trademark: GW
- HS Code: 8207709
- Application: Wood, Plastic, Aluminum
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- HRC: 45-80
- Grain: 0.4-1.0um
- Origin: Zhuzhou
1.Original raw micro grain material, high hardness and T.R.S.
a, Co: 10%,Wc:90%
b, TRS: >3600 N/mm2
c, HRA: 91.8-92.4, HRC:45/55/60/65
d, Grain size: 0.4-0.6μm
e, Helix angle: 30°-45 °
Diameter of cutting edge: 0.2-0.9mm; 1-20mm
Diameter of rods: 4-20mm
Cutting Form: Square,Ball nose, Corner Radius, Taper Flute, etc.
Flutes No.: 1-6
2.Other products: drills,reamer,tool holders, ER collet, boring cutters,carbide inserts,cutter heads,etc.
3.Application and usage:
Suitable for Copper, Cast Iron, Carbon steel, Tool steel, Mould steel, Die steel, Stainless steel, Plastic, Arcylic,etc.
4. Super Coating:
TiSiN TiAlN AlTiN TiCN or Blue Nano Coating.
|Oxidation Temp( ° )||900||800||1000||1200|
1. Solid carbide reamers, we can make different types of machine reamers, usually 2-8 flutes, the delivery time for non-standard customized reamers is just 7-10 days.
2. Carbide drill reamers are made from different grade of material:
HRC45 machine reamer, YG25material, high precision, with 2-8 flutes. Suit for cast iron, carbon steel
HRC55 machine reamer, YL10.2, high precision, with 2-8 flutes, suit for carbon steel, alloy steel.
HRC60 machine reamers, Kennametal2210, high precision, with 2-8 flutes, suit for copper alloy, stainless steel.
HRC65 machine reamer, Germany AF, high precision, with 2-8 flutes, suit for hard metal.
3. We can supply different types of machine reamers, also we can make the boring reamers according your drawing and samples.
4. Depth of cut: This is how deep the tool is under the surface of the material being cut (not shown on the diagram). This will be the height of the chip produced. Typically, the depth of cut will be less than or equal to the diameter of the cutting tool.
|Grade||Hardness HRA(hv)||Giain size|
|Performances &applications recommended|
|YG25||90-91||0.7um||2500-2800||Good Wear resistance,shuit for processing hard wood ,cost iron ,copper ,A3 steel|
|YL10.2||91-91.5||0.6um||>3800||Suit for processing Die Steel,aluminum alloy,stainless steel,cat iron ,copper|
|Kennametal 2210||91.5||0.5um||>4300||Suit for processing Hardneed steel ,hardneed stainless steel ,heat treated material|
|Germany AF K34||94||0.4um||5000-6000||good grain size ,Fine carbide,high wear resistance,high bending strength,suit for fishing processing|